Okay, so we’ve stolen the title from Google, but as it’s the end of the year we thought you might like some fun facts about the Andy Walks business during 2023…
- In the last year we have completed well over 1000 walks and home visits.
- If you did all our walks from 2023 back to back, without stopping, it would take you well over a month to complete them.
- 4 different walkers have worked for us in 2023. As well as Andy and Georgia, you may have also met Sophie and Caitlyn at different times.
- There are around 20 dogs on our books, enjoying regular walks with us at any given time. There are others who just have walks occasionally.
- The average walking speed is around 3 miles per hour.
- The average distance covered on each walk is around 1.7miles.
- The most walks and home visits we have ever done in one day was 13, which coincidentally happened on 13th September, although we regularly do 10, 11 or 12.
- The busiest day of the week for walks is usually a Wednesday. The quietest is Friday.
- Our regular walks are spread across 3 counties, Derbyshire, Nottinghamshire and Yorkshire.
- The most poular lunch the walkers eat is a sausage cob. Although in truth, Andy accounts for a large percentage of these! 🙂
So there you have it, 10 bits of trivia we just thought we’d share as the year reaches it’s end. Thanks to everyone, both human and canine, for supporting the business during 2023 and we hope to see you all again in the months to come.